We offer a full range of lapidary services to the trade, including precision gemstone faceting, recut/repair/repolish and cutting cabochons. Our cutting practice is located in Thailand, where we employ full-time cutters and are supervised by Western-trained management.
We offer jewelry manufacturing service using our Thailand-based operation. We offer a complete range of services to the trade whether you want to produce one of a kind pieces, or small production runs.
Our Cutting Services:
In our Thailand-based cutting operation, we offer the following services:
- Precision cutting of colored gemstones from rough – singles or parcels
- Recutting colored stones to improve the make (closing windows, addressing symmetry or proportion issues)
- Repolishing colored stones to address ‘bag’ wear or worn facets from use in jewelry
- Repair of colored stones having chips or blemishes
- Cutting of colored stone melee
We have owned and operated this cutting facility for more than 22 years, with cutters we have trained to Western standards. Our operation is secure, with every stone logged in and out of our cutting operation. Many trade references are available. Pricing details can be obtained by sending us details of your project / needs.
Our Jewelry Manufacturing Services:
We offer a full range of jewelry manufacturing in 14k, 18k, 22k and Platinum. We can also work in silver as required. Our dedicated team can assist with making one of a kind pieces to your specification / designs, or smaller production runs.
Our in house team specializes in:
- Hand carved waxes - Casting
- We also have a CAD service for designs that have the technical complexity requiring a CAD
Our integrated in-house cutting and manufacturing enables us to work on technically complex projects such as restoration of period mounts and recutting/setting French-cut stones (for example)
Pricing is on a project by project basis – contact us to discuss your needs and receive a quote.